McKenna’s Market – Cambridge
McKenna’s Market Cambridge Hours:
Temporary Hours as of March 31, 2020
Monday through Saturday 10a.m. – 5p.m.
Guernsey Kitchen is closed.
McKenna’s Market is your local deli in downtown Cambridge, Ohio. The market is owned and operated by the McKenna family. We have been in the deli and market business for a long time – starting with Unusual Junction in nearby Coshocton County back in the 1970s.
We are proud to have restored a century-old historic building along Cambridge’s busy Wheeling Avenue into this hip, urban market that has become ‘the place to be for foodie lovers’! We are also known for our fantastic homemade subs and salads. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Over the years the building has had many businesses, including the Roscoe Hardware Store that was an icon in the Village throughout the later part of the 1900s. Today,the 403 N. Whitewoman Street building houses Medbery Marketplace on the main level and apartments on the upper floors.
We carry local foods, gourmet foods, cheeses, wines, and beer. Some of the favorites include:
- Local and Amish cheeses and meats
- Specialty imported cheeses and meats
- Trail bologna
- Local artisanal foods
- Yummy chocolates
- Organic and gluten free foods
- A large selection of hot sauces
- Your favorite pickles
- Unusual soda pops
- Delicious homemade spreads and sauces
- Old-fashioned candies
- Bulk foods, snacks, and nuts
- Coffees and teas
- Jams and jellies
- Craft beers
- Local, domestic and imported wines
- Tastings and sampling events
- Fabulous homemade subs and salads
- Party trays for any occasion
- Hand-dipped ice cream
- Tons of spices, gourmet rubs, and seasonings
And so much more you’ll just have to stop in and see for yourself!